- We regularly provide skippers to assist our customers with their yachts – for yacht deliveries as well as touristic cruises.
- The crew supply service is dedicated for : experienced sailors who just need a helping pair of hands; less experienced sailors who require help with a long cruise or just need some expert knowledge; companies, families and other groups who need skippers for touristic and family cruises.
- We supply well experienced first mates to assist skippers or owners in planned passages and cruises. We can provide deckhands if there is a lack of crew, when there is a need of more experienced people on board or just an extra pair of hands is needed.
- We can send our crew anywhere within weeks or days to help our clients with their vessels, in cruises and other actions.
- Many of our skippers are also qualified sailing instructors. They can provide sailing tuition (individual or for groups) on many kinds of vessels – from small touristic sail and motor boats to tall ships – and support in learning for yacht owners and their crew.
- We can arrange sailing courses for small groups, individual tuition, comfortable examination conditions and certification.
When to hire a crew?
We will supply skippers and crew when you plan a boat delivery or just a holiday cruise, and you’re not sure if you can manage it without professional assistance. When you want to check new or newly bought boat and safely measure its capabilities – call for crew syupply service. When there is a lack of crew on one of your cruises. When you want to gain some more experience in sailing or refresh your knowledge after break. When you plan a journey or passage in a new place or want to go for a holiday cruise and focus on your family and rest while letting someone run the yacht.
When you need help with your boat, when you’re not sure if you can manage a cruise without professional assistance, when you want to gain some more knowledge and sailing experience safely, when you go for a holiday cruise and want just to relax.
When you have insufficient crew for a cruise or delivery service, when your crew is unavailable because of sickness or other unexpected circumstances. When you need a professional crew to manage a commercial cruise or to test the boat before such cruise.
Meet Our Crew
SSYD is created by a group of sailing enthusiasts who have traversed seas for many years. Thousands of sailed miles – on small yachts, sea cruisers, and tall ships – have given us the experience and knowledge necessary to guarantee professional services.